Senior lidar manager
- Identify and engage new customers & partners in the federal space (NASA, New Space, Defense and Aerospace Primes)
- Develop technical lidar proposal solutions including writing compelling proposals and win opportunities resulting in increased revenue and a diverse technology and customer base
- Sustainment of healthy customer relationships from long term positioning, technical idea generation through proposal writing, award and follow-on
You will help shape Fibertek’s strategic direction while leading the pursuit of new opportunities in advanced laser-based systems that are beyond the current the state of technology and which enable the realization of sensing, communications, or other missions for a broad range of customers. You will have the opportunity to influence the technical direction of growing portfolios in lidar sensors.
Want to learn More?
For questions regarding this job listing, please fill out the form below
- Doctorate or Masters degree in Optics, Engineering, Physics, or other related field and >10 years professional experience
- Established connections within the lidar communities across customer groups at NASA, DoD, and other aerospace contractors.
- Proven track record of developing advanced technical solutions, communicating the solution & value to customers and writing winning proposals
- Significant experience in one or more of the following application areas: direct or coherent detection lidar systems, optical detection, beam propagation, and/or optical systems engineering
- Excellent communication in written and oral formats with customers and colleagues
- US Citizen with eligibility to obtain a US Security
Why Fibertek, INC?
How to Apply
Fibertek, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, sex, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.