Lead Software Architect Engineer
Fibertek, Inc. is a leading developer of laser and electro-optical systems for the aerospace community, with key contributions to earth-sensing, laser communications, and lidar sensors for NASA, DoD, and commercial customers. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate support mission and customer projects related to novel E/H-field sensing methods, low-SWaP E/H-field sensor systems.This individual will collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
The Lead Software Architect Engineer must create high-level product specifications and design documents.This position requires the development team with project roadmaps to follow. You will join an agile small business that has a dedicated team of technology and business leaders with 35 years of success behind them. Your role will include:
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
- Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Updating software solutions as required.
Want to learn More?
For questions regarding this job listing, please fill out the form below
- 5-10 years performing software development and architecture efforts.
- Focus on resilient, efficient, distributed processing.
- Extensive experience in software development, project management and best programming practices with large distributed codes.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities, and ability to lead a team of entry-level programmers.
- BS in Engineering (Computer or Electrical) or Computer Science.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Deadline driven.
- Superior communication skills.
- US Citizen with Secret or Top-Secret clearance preferred.
Why Fibertek, INC?
How to Apply
Fibertek, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, sex, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.