information systems security Manager
Fibertek is looking for a ISSM to lead all IT security related aspects for our company. As Fibertek’s ISSM you will be responsible for developing and implementing processes and procedures for protected information and systems, including Controlled Unclassified Information and classified information.
This position requires a broad range of skills encompassing all disciplines of the industrial security field with a particular focus on IT security. You will work with senior managements on developing and implementing corporate level processes and provide security oversight and guidance to programs. You will be responsible for making critical security decisions for a dynamic business supporting high value contracts. As our ISSM your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management of all Information Security/Assurance Program components of the corporate facility security program, including identification of assets, development of a Risk Management Plan and regular audits of the plan.
- Lead the development and implementation of Fibertek’s Controlled Unclassified Information protection processes.
- Lead Fibertek’s CMMC Level 3 compliance efforts via a risk-based approach. Includes the development, implementation, and continuous monitoring/improvement of the processes.
- Management of classified IT stand-alone and networked systems, to include writing and updating system security plans IAW all applicable provisions of DoD 5220.22-M (National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual) and subsequent 32 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117 and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Assist the FSO as needed with cleared & uncleared personnel briefings as they relate to IT and AIS systems, CUI and CMMC, and ITAR.
- Security lead to work with Project Managers on all programs residing in closed/restricted/SCIF areas for selected special projects.
The successful candidate will provide drawings, sketches, and specifications in completing various machining operations. You will join an agile small business that has a dedicated team of technology and business leaders with 35 years of success behind them. Your role will include:
- Review drawings, sketches, and specifications in completing various machining operations.
- Performance of machine setups to obtain close tolerances, fitting, and alignment of machined parts.
- Maintaining of all necessary records for each job.
- Development of jigs, fixtures, or other specialized non-production devices as qualified and assigned.
- Development of raw material, supplies, tools, etc., when necessary.
- Maintain a work area in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion and conforms to all quality procedures and safety and human performance standards.
- Perform first piece inspections on an essential product for other machinists, as qualified and assigned.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance of machines.
- Troubleshoot drawings, machining, tooling, material, etc. and makes competent decisions pertaining to the job at hand.
- Operation of machinery/equipment in a safe manner.
- Utilization of Geometric Dimension & Tolerance as called out on print.
- Monitors proper machine set up and accurate interpretation of prints and specifications to prevent damage to the material. Detects errors with frequent tolerance/quality checks.
interested in this position?
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 3+ years related experience with DoD Industrial Security
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and experience with Special Access Program security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or the CompTIA Security+
- Expert knowledge of NIST’s Risk Management Framework, DCSA Assessment and Authorization Process Manual, NIST 800-171 and CMMC requirements
- Robust understanding of Industrial Security operations, Information Security, and Information Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), with at least 3 years’ experience working with the NISPOM and the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA).
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency security certification, level 1 or higher
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but comparable accomplishments in Industrial Security will be considered.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and conflicting customer requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
desired skills and experience
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience and knowledge
- Professional Security certification (e.g. ASIS CPP, CDSE SFPC, CDSE SPSC)
- Experience with Export Control regulations, policies, and procedures
Why Fibertek, INC?
Fibertek is a aerospace business with a 35-year history of leadership in delivering advanced laser-based systems and technologies to the defense and aerospace communities with an emphasis on first-of-kind systems developed for the most challenging environments. We are leaders in delivering lasers for space-based earth-sensing LIDAR for NASA (e.g., CALIPSO and ICESat-2 laser systems) and in developing advanced laser and sensor systems for LIDAR and other applications in the defense community. Fibertek fosters a progressive learning environment that values inspiration, promotes professional challenge and encourages personal growth. We offer competitive and incentivized compensation package with excellent benefits. Relocation assistance will be available
How to Apply
Fibertek, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, sex, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.